Terms and conditions of the site
The sites (as defined below) are offered by Dreams & Adventures to you, the client. Your use of any of the sites and/or your acceptance of these terms and conditions of the Site, including our Privacy and Security Statement, constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and statements relating to such sites. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of the Site, you are not authorized to use the Site and should immediately abandon it. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice and in our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to check this page for updates that may take effect when they are posted. The sites are available through Dreams & Adventures and its licensees, affiliates, affiliates, parent companies, and any other related companies referred to in these Terms and Conditions of the site as “Dreams & Adventures”, “we”, “a us “or” our “.
In this agreement, unless otherwise specified:
“Intellectual property rights” refers to copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other statutory rights and all customary rights or rights in equity that protect personal or business reputation or confidential information;
“Site” refers to any of the sites;
“The sites” refers to the internet sites found on dreamsandadventures.com and includes all web pages attached to it.
All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, text, images, web pages, sound, software – including the code, interface and structure of the site web-, and the video, and the appearance, design and collection thereof) that is accessed or integrated into this Site are owned by us or our licensees. You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use the material and/or content only as set out in these Terms and Conditions of the Site or, otherwise, as expressly authorized in writing by us or our licensees, and that under No circumstances can copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly interpret, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, collect, merge, share or enable any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
We are the owners and/or we are allowed to use all intellectual property rights (including trademarks without restriction, service marks, patents, copyrights, database rights, and all other property rights intellectual) that appear or are contained on the Site unless otherwise indicated. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Site does not give you any right to use or interest in any Intellectual Property Right on the Site. Except as indicated in these Terms and Conditions of the Site, any use or reproduction of such intellectual property rights by you is prohibited, and the act of committing such infringement is a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties or our Intellectual Property Rights.
You may view this Site and print hard copies of the content, information or material that appears on the Site solely for your legal, personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, modify, download, reproduce, transmit, interpret, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, collect, merge, store, sell, share or enable any person any content, information or material, or use with any commercial purpose. All other rights are reserved.
You must not do, nor try to:
(a) use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the Site or access to it to become interrupted, damaged, becomes less effective or any in which the effectiveness or functionality of the Site is impaired in any way;
(b) authorize any other person to perform an act that, if that action were taken by you, infringes any property rights of Dreams & Adventures or its licensors;
(c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or in some way discover the source code of any application or software that is part of the Site;
(d) capture or copy any software on the Site for whatever reason (except for temporary copies to facilitate a technical computerization process);
(e) illegally access, infiltrate or in any way perform any action that may compromise the Site;
(f) create any liability or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other providers;
(g) contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan, worm or any other element designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedure of a computer or intercept in a hidden manner, access without authorization or expropriate any system, data or information personal;
(h) prevent or limit that we obey any applicable industrial code or court order.
You understand that only you, and not Dreams & Adventures or any licensee, are responsible for all electronic communication and content sent to us from your computer and that you must use the Site only for legal purposes.
In addition, you must not perform any of the following actions:
1. use the Site or any of our services for any improper, illegal or immoral purpose, causing any damage to your use of our services or causing our services to be endangered or affected;
2. use the Site or any of our services to create, host or transmit (either in a live chat room or on a bulletin board or in any other place) defamatory, offensive or obscene material or participate in activities that cause harm to other people in terms of race, religion, belief or sex;
3. make use of the Site or any of our services to harm, or attempt to harm in any way to people (including people under 18);
4. use the Site or any of our services to create, host or transmit material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or constitutes criminal damage or gives rise to civil liability;
5. use the site or any of our services to create, host or transmit material that violates intellectual property rights (including unrestricted copyright, trademark, patent, secret trade or any other right of intellectual property) from somewhere else;
6. use the Site or any of our services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
7. use the Site or any of our services to create, host or transmit content that harasses other people; defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity rights) of other people or use the Site or any of our other services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy our products, articles or services to another person;
8. add, delete or modify information from the network header in order to deceive or confuse;
9. make use of the site or any of our services to access, or attempt to access, the accounts of other people or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate our own security measures, computer software, hard drive, electronic communication system or telecommunication systems or those of a third person;
10. use the Site or any of our services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without your knowledge or consent to engage in screen scraping, scraping of databases or any other activity in order to obtain lists of users or other data;
11. use the Site or any of our services for any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the Site or any of our services or the Internet in general, including uploading files that contain viruses, files corrupt or any other software or similar programs that may damage the operation of another computer;
12. Resell, redesign or redistribute any part of the Site or any of our services without our prior written consent;
13. at any time while using the Site or any of our services, supplanting any person or entity or making use of or providing a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use;
14. make use of the Site or any of our services for fraudulent purposes or to send, use or reuse any material that is abusive, or in any way harmful to third parties or that is composed of or contains software viruses, political campaigns , commercial requests, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam” or that causes inconvenience, inconvenience or unnecessary anxiety.
This list only serves to provide examples of misuse of the Site and our services and is not intended to be an exclusive list of unauthorized behaviors. If you violate any of these requirements or if we agree in our sole discretion that your behavior involves the incorrect use of the Site or any of our services, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site or any of our services without prior notice. Hereby, all users agree to obey all local rules regarding online behavior and acceptable content. The users also agree to obey any applicable standard regarding the export of data from any country.
Photographs, testimonies, practical cases and others
Users authorized by Dreams & Adventures or their licensees may contribute photographs, testimonials, case studies and other content to the Dreams & Adventures website and any other user of the Site may send communications; and propose suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or any other information provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of the privacy or infringes the intellectual property. The rights, or in any way, that are not harmful to third parties, or are offensive and do not consist of software viruses, political campaigns, commercial requests, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of “spam”. You can not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or in any way, lie about the origin of any content or your identity. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to delete or edit any content at any time at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
If you post content or send material to the Site, and unless otherwise indicated, we guarantee a non-exclusive, non-copyrighted, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right (across multiple levels) to use, reproduce, modify , adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute and display said content and / or material all over the world in any medium known or not known at present but in the future. You grant us and our sub-licensees the right to use the name you send in connection with any content if you choose to do so. You agree to waive your right to be recognized the author of such content and your right to oppose the derogatory treatment of such content. You also renounce or consent to face us for conduct that violates any moral right you have in your content and guarantees that we have obtained a license and consent in the same terms that have been obtained from a third person who holds the copyright or was the creator of all or part of the said content. You agree to carry out all other actions necessary to perfect any of the foregoing rights granted by you to us including the implementation of the deeds and documents upon our request.
You represent and warrant that:
(a) you are the owner or failing that, you control all rights to the content or material that you post on the Site;
(b) when indicating the date on which said content or material is published:
(i) the content and material is accurate;
(ii) the use of the content and material you provide does not violate any applicable policy or guidelines of Dreams & Adventures or the terms and conditions of this Site;
(iii) the use of the content and material you provide will not cause any harm to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
This Site may contain photographs, testimonials, case studies and other content (“User Content”). We do not actively control the use of any “User Content” available on the site. In the same way, we do not carry out any editorial control over the content of any third party site, transmission of email, text messages, newsgroup, bulletin board, chat room or any other material created or accessible on or through the Site. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Site or in sites accessible on or through the Site that you may find offensive or unacceptable. However, we reserve the right to control any “User Content” available on the Site and to remove any content, which in our sole discretion, implies an incorrect use of the “User Content” and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the “User Content” on the Site at our sole discretion.
The opinion (s) expressed by the users or other “User Content” does not represent the opinion (s) of Dreams & Adventures or its licensees. Any statement, advice or opinions made by said persons are only those participants. We also do not support or are responsible in any way or at all for such statements, advice or opinions.
We (and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, agents, and employees) do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site or any of our services, and the operation of the Site may be affected by numerous factors beyond our control. Our Site and services are offered “as is” and as and when available, and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or, failing that, including to all terms without exception such as skill and care or performance opportunity.
All implied terms, conditions and warranties (whether statutory or not) are excluded from your use of the Site and the provision of our services.